Dear Rick,

I wonder if you--or someone on the list can help me quickly. I'm writing a review, and I want to quote a 1973 (approximately at least) review of Great Tom by Margaret Manning, which seems to have been in the Boston Globe. I say "seems" because I only have a kind of scrap of news clipping that says at the end that she often reviews for them.

I'm sorry to seem inept, but I'm recovering from being unwell for a few weeks--the main symptom of which was fatigue--and I can't imagine getting to a sufficiently good library and finding records back then.

I can't manage to bring it up on my computer, but you seem to have magical powers. If you could get me the citation, I would very much appreciate it.
Best,
Nancy