http://www.towntopics.com/wordpress/2012/09/26/of-love-songs-baseball-and-sausage-grinders-celebrating-t-s-eliot-and-ernest-hemingway/

Of Love Songs, Baseball, and Sausage Grinders:
Celebrating T.S. Eliot and Ernest Hemingway
Written by: Stuart Mitchner

The above article mentions "Today being T.S. Eliot’s 124th birthday" but I'm
a day late with the news. But besides the TSE birth announcement the article
starts off with a Hemingway quote:

Written in the aftermath of Joseph Conrad’s death in 1924, Ernest
Hemingway’s tribute in the Transatlantic Review’s Conrad Supplement included
this sentence: “If I knew that by grinding Mr. [T.S.] Eliot into a fine dry
powder and sprinkling that powder over Mr. Conrad’s grave Mr. Conrad would
shortly appear, looking very annoyed at the forced return and commence
writing, I would leave for London early tomorrow morning with a sausage
grinder.”

Unlike my previous post this one has lots of Eliot (and Hemingway.)

Regards,
   Rick Parker