I love these self-imploding pronouncements. Nothing comes from nothing --- turns out it's true!

Ken A

On 9/13/2012 6:23 PM, Nancy Gish wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
In my judgement, placing him above Donne and Hopkins is utterly false. Anyone can call anyone "greatest": it does not mean much.
Nancy

>>> Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]>09/13/12 5:59 PM >>>
The Guardian article

Which religious poets do you love?
Andrew Brown
guardian.co.uk

"[T]he most powerful English religious poet started off as an American.
There is something in the solemn and desolate music of The Waste Land
which conveys to me an idea of god by absence and by indirection."

CR