 From: MARGE LUMPE <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 9:00 AM
Subject: Hummingbird question

A fellow from Warsaw has phoned for advice on what to do about hummingbirds that fly into his shop and then cannot escape.  He says he finds them dead on the floor.  I have not seen his shop so I cannot comment on the configuration.  Any ideas other than keeping the door closed?  He wonders what might be the attraction in his shop.  Once again, I cannot comment on this matter as I have no idea how his shop looks.
Marge Lumpe

Marge Lumpe
P. O. Box 448
Cole Camp, MO 65325