I have been busy cooking sugar water for the unusual number of hummingbirds that are coming through--sometimes 20 or so.  Our usual number this summer was 4.  Saturday two orioles came to the hummingbird feeders, and Ron put out some grape jelly for them.  During the last couple of days there have been 4 Baltimore Orioles coming to the jelly:  two males and 4 females.
Marge Lumpe

Marge Lumpe
P. O. Box 448
Cole Camp, MO 65325