Birding was very good this morning on the Lone Wolf Trail along the creek at Castlewood SP in St. Louis County.  I had 8 species of Warblers and other birds including Catbirds, White-eyed Vireos, Pileated Woodpeckers, Blue-Gray Gnatcatchers, Cedar Waxwings and many hummingbirds.  I saw a Summer Tanager near the boat ramp. Below are the warblers I saw:

Northern Parula
Chestnut-sided--4
Yellow-throated
Black-and-white--many