* That should be "Traill's" flycatcher, instead of "Trail's" flycatcher.

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, MO

--- On Tue, 8/21/12, Larry Lade <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Larry Lade <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Three warblers banded today in Saint Joseph
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2012, 12:41 PM

This morning, in addition to the more regular stuff, we banded Mourning Warbler, Northern Waterthrush and Wilson's Warbler. * The "Trail's" and Least Flycatcher are really beginning to move through our area!

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, MO

ASM Fall Meeting: Sptember 21-23 at Camp Clover Point, Osage Beach MO