Greetings!

Going through my notes I picked up on some neat sightings. Probably not news to those that live in/near these areas, but I thought I'd share nonetheless.

There were two Eurasian Collared-Doves in Salem, MO., Dent Co.

There were also two Eurasian Collared-Doves at Stump Island Park Access, Howard Co.

Regards,

Chris Barrigar

Stoddard Co.