Greetings MOBIRDERS! I will be passing through St Louis about midday on 8/25 and would like to get a Eurasian Tree Sparrow. I would appreciate some info as to where the best/fastest/safest place to find these birds would be this time of year. My driving route will take me through the city on I -64 so I was thinking something in the metro area but if there is something better I would be willing to blow a couple hours on a detour.

Thanks!

--
Brandon Magette
St Marys in Pottawatomie Co. KS