Dear birding friends,

For the 3rd year in a row, Wings Over Weston occurred last May, 2012.
Because of our success and the continued growth of this festival, we wanted
to share the report with all of you, our fellow birders.  We are hoping it
will inspire all of you to reach out to young birders - the ones who will
fill our shoes someday.

This past month, we shared this report with all of our volunteers,
supporters, participants and partners who were able to witness the event and
its impact on the community first hand. We wanted to thank them for all they
did. But, more importantly, we wanted all our financial supporters who
weren't able to attend Wings Over Weston, to read the report that reflects
all the goals, accomplishments, and lasting impressions their donations made
possible.

We'd like to invite you to share this link to the report with all of your
friends and colleuges who share our love for opening the world of birding to
children.  Perhaps they will have an interest in joining us for Wings Over
Weston 2013.  (They can contact us directly via the information below.)  One
of our participants recently said, "What you have produced with Wings Over
Weston is great.  In future years, it can be refined and celebrated for what
it is. You can dream bigger. You can dream better."  We are dreaming for
both and every year it gets better!

The report can be accessed at:
http://www.wingsoverweston.com/2012-Report/index.html#/18/

Wings Over Weston 2013

Christine Kline, Co-Chair ~ Burroughs Audubon (816) 540-3515

Lee Wilbeck, Co-Chair ~ Missouri State Parks (660) 258-4950