Chrissy and I were so excited to finally get a chance to make our first
video of Mississippi Kites today (8/4/2012) at Unger Park and share it
with everybody.  We found three Kites hunting together from a dead tree.
We found this unusually since we are used to them staying in the air to
forage.  These three were coming back and forth with what we think are
cicadas - to the same limbs on this dead tree.  They were dive-bombed
once by Blue Jays and eyed by a Flicker, but otherwise were left alone.
Unger Park is not far from St. Louis, near the intersection of Hwy 270
and Hwy 44.  Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kl9hyitBxk&hd=1
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kl9hyitBxk&hd=1>

Andy Reago