Greetings MOBIRDERS! I will be passing through St Louis about midday on
8/25 and would like to get a Eurasian Tree Sparrow. I would appreciate some
info as to where the best/fastest/safest place to find these birds would be
this time of year. My driving route will take me through the city on I -64
so I was thinking something in the metro area but if there is something
better I would be willing to blow a couple hours on a detour.

Thanks!

--
Brandon Magette
St Marys in Pottawatomie Co. KS