Columbians had an opportunity to hear Nop and Joel Vance discuss the making of the book (with video/power point presentations) earlier this month.  Definitely worth attending when this program comes your way in September, St. Louisans!

Meanwhile, many of the photos for the book are hung for the remainder of July and August in the Montminy Gallery of the Boone County Historical Society museum in south Columbia.

A book signing and reception at the historical society will be held Friday, August 3, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/