I spoke with Noppadol Paothong, MDC's award winning photographer, this afternoon about his new self published book entitled "Save the Last Dance".  A beautiful 204 page hardbound book of amazing photographs, maps and wonderful insights into North America's grouse species.  This work took 11 years to complete.  Look for it at Audubon Nature Centers, like Powder Valley here in St. Louis, and hopefully elsewhere soon.

I have no monetary ties to the book, just wanted to pass on the info.

http://www.savethelastdancebook.com/

Bryan Prather
St. Louis Co. Mo