Hi all,
Charley Burwick, Greg Samuel and I ran up to Aldrich and Lockwood today.  Highlights for Aldrich were:  4 Buff-breasted Sandpipers, 1 American Avocet, 1 Snowy Egret, 1 Franklin's Gull, and a nice assortment of shorebirds:  least, spotted, pecs, upland, lesser yellowlegs,

Highlights of pond and it surrounding grassy area south of Lockwood:   45 Buff-breasted Sandpipers, several Uplands, Pecs, Stilt, Leasts, Semipalmated Sandpipers,

Highlight on the road:   2 Fledgling Osprey ready to leave the nest, and 1 Adult all at the very top of a cell phone tower.

Good birding,
Greg Swick
Ozark

--
Greg Swick, Co-Director
Green Leadership Academy for Diverse Ecosystems (GLADE)

I believe that there is a subtle magnetism in nature, which, if we unconsciously yield to it, will direct us aright. ~Henry David Thoreau