Thanks to Charlene telling my wife about the Buff-breasted Sandpipers, Uplands and more, I rushed to meet her after work as she was leaving RMBS.   (She'd made a quick pass there around 5PM after a grueling day and did feel rewarded by catching a Ruddy Turnstone in Heron Pond. She said there were many other shorebirds there as well - Stilt Sandpipers, a Semi-palmated Plover and more that I didn't get to see.)   We got  to Clarence Canon around 7PM.   We spent most of our time trying to get this cheapy digital I'd grabbed from work (I didn't have any of my regular equipment with me - hadn't planned on birding) to work on our scope to take photos of a bird we initially thought might be the Ruff that Charlene had mentioned might be there.  We decided, after a half hour, it was an injured Pectoral Sandpiper.  Here's a photo:

Injured Pectoral Sandpiper that might be the possible Ruff

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/7654428124/in/photostream

We were also able to see most of the mentioned birds by Charlene Malone and Dave Haenni except for the Wilson's Phalarope.

Andy Reago
St. Louis MO