Hi all,
Yesterday, Charley Burwick, Christian Hagenlocher, and I found one of the Greater Roadrunners that has been hanging around the Emerald Park Subdivision just off East Sunshine in Springfield for the past few years.  We enjoyed an up close and personal, as well as amusing, look at this neighborhood resident.   I thought some of you would like a video clip I uploaded at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMZem1p73A8&feature=player_embedded
If you have facebook, I have posted photos at the Greater Ozarks Audubon Facebook page.   http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.4351828804042.2174779.1537303904&type=1

Good birding,
Greg Swick
Ozark, MO

--
Greg Swick, Co-Director
Green Leadership Academy for Diverse Ecosystems (GLADE)

I believe that there is a subtle magnetism in nature, which, if we unconsciously yield to it, will direct us aright. ~Henry David Thoreau