Error during command authentication.

Christine et al,
   One Wood Stork was present this morning (Thursday) around 11:00 AM in the first dead
trees but flew from the perch up the tree lined slough and was not refound in the next 2 hours.
It appeared to be the adult from the short look I had.
Dick Palmer

Richard Palmer
340 America Street
Foristell, MO 63348-1163

In a message dated 7/26/2012 8:16:43 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Janice Gaston and I saw one wood stork yesterday morning about 9:30, in the dead tree, along tree line. He was posing as a great egret among the dozen or so great egrets also in the tree.