The Upland Sandpiper apparently left before I did (before 2:00).  I didn't see it go, as I was watching the Black Tern.  Shorebirds were roughly the same as have been reported this week.  One beautiful male Ruddy Duck was the only bird present that wasn't panting and/or squabbling with anyone who got close.

The irrigation pump continues to draw the lake down, exposing much junk that perhaps we get a few people together to clean up.  Maybe some morning next week?  Anyone interested in helping?

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/