Christine et al,
   One Wood Stork was present this morning (Thursday) around  11:00 AM in
the first dead
trees but flew from the perch up the tree lined slough and was not  refound
in the next 2 hours.
It appeared to be the adult from the short look I had.
Dick Palmer

Richard  Palmer
340 America Street
Foristell, MO 63348-1163

In a message dated 7/26/2012 8:16:43 A.M. Central Daylight Time,