I saw a Black Tern at the R-1 Lake this morning.  This was a different Black Tern than the one that I saw yesterday because it has much more black on it.
The other sandpipers were much the same:
Killdeer - lots
Pectoral - 5
Least - 3-5
Semi-Palmated Sandpiper - 1
   I didn't do very well counting numbers of sandpipers because I got distracted trying to photograph the Black Tern and a Red-Saddlebag Dragonfly.
   Also present: Barn Swallow, Canada Geese, E Meadowlark, Crow. Mourning dove
Kathleen Anderson, Columbia