Hi all,
Yesterday, Charley Burwick, Christian Hagenlocher, and I found one of the
Greater Roadrunners that has been hanging around the Emerald Park
Subdivision just off East Sunshine in Springfield for the past few years.
We enjoyed an up close and personal, as well as amusing, look at this
neighborhood resident.   I thought some of you would like a video clip I
uploaded at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMZem1p73A8&feature=player_embedded
If you have facebook, I have posted photos at the Greater Ozarks Audubon
Facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.4351828804042.2174779.1537303904&type=1

Good birding,
Greg Swick
Ozark, MO

--
*Greg Swick, Co-Director*
*Green Leadership Academy for Diverse Ecosystems (GLADE)*

*I believe that there is a subtle magnetism in nature, which, if we
unconsciously yield to it, will direct us aright*. ~Henry David Thoreau