 From: P <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 10:46 PM
Subject: Re: "Light fighting for speed" was . "Light / Light"

//You have no cause to apologise for anything.//  If the nay-sayers want to discourage us from discussing light, then we must be on the right track. Let's go for it!    :-)
P.

Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

And no quotation of Eliot is meaningless, even by itself.

It says profound things.

There is the added joy of sharing its beauty.

For me the forum is always an occasion to refresh our memory.

I'm sorry if it comes in the way of any discussion.

Regards,

CR