 From: Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: TS Eliot: "Light / Light"

The Big Bang

Incidentally, a write-up in The New York Times, back in 2002, about Poe's prophetic genius:

THINK TANK; What Did Poe Know About Cosmology? Nothing. But He Was Right.
by Emily Eakin
The New York Times
November 02, 2002

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/11/02/books/think-tank-what-did-poe-know-about-cosmology-nothing-but-he-was-right.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm