On 3 July 2012 20:45, David Boyd <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
As far as I know, the intention is to make each and every piece of information very readily available and searchable online, although doubtless it won't be for free, but only to subscribers to the joint venture information portal.

It's the view of the Project movers and shakers that all this will more than stand in the place of all the previous life writing etc., and perform just the same functions, but with bells and whistles firmly attached, as the fullest biography.

Here's Hoping !!