an Old Possum cat theme park?
That should be Practical ;-)
CR

From: P <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 9:11 AM
Subject: Re: Now this is art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Warning, some on the Eliot list may consider this off topic]

Neato, CR. I guess if that's 3D then the carousel is 4D because ite uses time as part of its experience. Try as I might, I can't connect any of this with Uncle E. //Maybe we could convince Aunty V. to do an Old Possum cat theme park. If a musical, why not a theme park?//
Just keep Andy Roid Rubber out of it.
I'll quit while I'm a head. ;-> ....
Peter M.

Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

A ubiquitous Eliot!  Here's some Prufrock, if you like.

"I have seen my head (grown slightly bald) brought in upon a platter".

Cheers,
  CR