Vacuity is an amazing little word when one considers that nature abhors a vacuum and outer space is a virtual vacuum. The concept is complicated enough to maintain a boiling thought in one's mental thermos for quite some time. The quoted lines are ones I very much admire, and I am pleased to run into them again after a long absence.

Cheers,
Peter M.