I wonder how much, if any of this material will become available in affordable form for book stores. The paucity of Eliot material in such stores is startling when compared with the whole shelves that were once available.
Imagine, the whole corpus available at once in one swell foop. Both a resurrection and an embalming all at once. The mind boggles. I wonder about the destiny of all the crit. material about E. Some of it is pretty classic.

P.M.