Neato, CR. I guess if that's 3D then the carousel is 4D because ite uses time as part of its experience. Try as I might, I can't connect any of this with Uncle E. Maybe we could convince Aunty V. to do an Old Possum cat theme park. If a musical,  why not a theme park?
Just keep Andy Roid Rubber out of it.
I'll quit while I'm a head. ;-> ....
Peter M.