Thanks, Rick, yes, the 17-year old impervious to questions fairly radiated from the interview.  Not being a scientist or mathematician and not having the patience for adolescent takes on the universe, I'll wait for a grown-up's math-free rendition of cosmology. In the meantime, I'd recommend Stephen Barr's MODERN PHYSICS AND ANCIENT FAITH for an adult view of the relation between religious thought and the possible implications of current science. Barr keeps a more even-handed, tighter rein on his speculations thereby promoting, I think, a higher likelihood of getting to "the hint half-guessed."

As his posts of a couple weeks ago demonstrated, anything our list member Tom Gray, who does speak expertly the language of math and science, would have to say in this area would be of high interest.

Ken A