No apologies please CR. We are playing around in a new kind of sand pile. Never before have we had so much available and such ease of communicating about it. We are learning all kinds of new perceptions, new kinds of pattern recognition, new kinds of design, new kinds of figure with which to deal. Just learning this smart phone has underlined this to me. If we read the same Eliot material in the same old way, the ground on which it stands will look old. The ground of everything has changed radically. If a poet PERCEIVES a new situation he or she may describe it accurately and not understand it at all; no intention except accuracy. It is up to us to apply those perceptions to what exists now to see how they apply. Anyone who knows Hebrew scripture knows we ignore our prophets at our peril. Simeon is one such prophet.
Your willingness just to present texts for our consideration is an important contribution, and I applaud your ignoring of the nay-sayers.
  My own paranomasia is another such approach. That I have turned off the nay-sayers so they don't bother me is very convenient.
   Cheers,
    Peter M.