Thanks, Rick, yes, the 17-year old impervious to questions fairly
radiated from the interview. Not being a scientist or mathematician and
not having the patience for adolescent takes on the universe, I'll wait
for a grown-up's math-free rendition of cosmology. In the meantime, I'd
recommend Stephen Barr's MODERN PHYSICS AND ANCIENT FAITH for an adult
view of the relation between religious thought and the possible
implications of current science. Barr keeps a more even-handed, tighter
rein on his speculations thereby promoting, I think, a higher likelihood
of getting to "the hint half-guessed."

As his posts of a couple weeks ago demonstrated, anything our list
member Tom Gray, who does speak expertly the language of math and
science, would have to say in this area would be of high interest.

Ken A