Thanks, David, not sure I'll be able to afford it (thank goodness for
libraries), but am looking forward to the unpublished and/or
inaccessible stuff. The cast of editors is informative. One line hit me
as being solidly the optimist's dotter: "/At long last, readers will be
able to see Eliot whole." /

A strange presumption, but mark it down to enthusiasm and marketing.

2014, don't fail me now...

Ken A