My wife and I was out chasing owls this evening.  We had four barred owls
come real close.  On down the road we tried for a screech owl.  One started
answering us. I sat on the door looking out over the top of the truck, and the
owl came by and hit me right in the head, from my right.  We were amazed
and thought that  it wouldn't do that again, but this time it came at me from
the front for second time.  It almost nocked my hat off.  At that point we
thought that we had better stop what we were doing.  This little owl was
really teed off.  What a cool encounter.  My wife was begging me to try again
so she could get hit by the owl.  What ever.

Frankie Cuculich
Brashear, Mo.
Adair Co