My wife and I were out celebrating our 32nd wedding anniversary and we swung by and heard the W. Wood Pewee about 11:30 a.m..  It stayed back behind the houses G 42-44.  Pretty cool but, all in all, I found my best ever "lifer" 32 years ago ......

Terry L. Miller
Kearney High School
Ecology/College Zoology/Genetics/Botany/Astronomy Teacher
816-628-4585

"It is the inherent dignity of every human person that we must strive to respect, to inspire, and to believe in....and what a great responsibility we have as teachers and role models!"

ASM Fall Meeting: Sptember 21-23 at Camp Clover Point, Osage Beach MO