They are immature Eastern Bluebirds.  I once spent a very long time trying to id some, and so I remember.
June Newman
Carrollton, MO

On 06/28/2012 05:36 PM, Lynne and Gary wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

These are at our bird bath today. Any ideas ? Seem to eat insects, not interested in the feeders. Pretty, no?

Lynne & Gary
5662 County Road 2330
Lenox, MO 65541
Phone & Fax: (573)729-4426