I was driving North on Hwy 63 today, when Jacksonville, MO popped into view.  I decided to detour off the highway and check on the cellular tower.  There I saw an Osprey fly to the tower and another, just as large, testing it's wings in the middle of the tower.   I assumed that the one flapping its wings was a young one about to fly.

When I entered the Osprey (2) into ebird, no Cache site for the cellular tower, the Osprey was listed as "rare".  This made me wonder if Osprey nest anywhere else in Missouri.  And if it is rare and needs documentation, I never thought about taking a photo (Darn!).

Kathleen Anderson, Columbia