        We have a Fish Crow that has been calling for over a
        week now in our Joplin, Jasper County, backyard.
        Our residence is a fairly dense oak and mixed  woodland with,
        of course, mowed yards.  I have observed two FICR together
        recently in the area, but, not the backyard.

        In the old days of Atlas work I would place this bird under
        Probable Code T:  "...singing male present...singing from
        a variety of perches...a week or more apart...."
        Missouri Breeding Bird Atlas - 1986-1992.  (Jacobs and Wilson).
        Don't ask.  I don't have the nerve to even ask for permission
        to meander around the neighbors' back yards - with or without
        binoculars -  to go look for a bird or a nest site.

        I first started observing FICR here in the mid to late 90's.
        Today - 15 years later - they are a common Spring, Summer, Fall,
        resident.

        Larry Herbert,  Joplin, Jasper County, MO.  certhiaATatt.net  6-20-12.