From: Bernie Favara <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, June 18, 2012 4:33:00 PM
Subject: Re: Western Wood-Pewee 6/16/12 - VIDEO - ANYONE HAVING TROUBLE HEARING HIM?

I didn't have any issues when I originally viewed it using Google Chrome.  When I saw this post, I decided to try it in both Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox to see if either of those browsers had an audio problem.  Well, the audio was fine, but there was some color separation in IE and Firefox.  There was a green bar across the top and that color was obviously affecting the rest of the image.  Everything was fine in Google Chrome.

I recently upgraded Adobe Flash Player, which only affected IE & Firefox.  Chrome has its own embedded version.  I suspect Adobe made a change that could be causing this video problem.

Try it on a different browser or PC if you have one available.

Thanks!

Bernie
St. Louis County