So, being the compute dweeb that I am, I verified Flash versions.

Chrome is running 11.3.300.257.  This is the most recent version.

Firefox had NOT upgraded when I updated last week.  I upgraded it and then
replayed the video and it was fine.

IE is running 11.3.300.257, but I was still seeing the color issue in the
embedded view window.  I 'Right Clicked' that window and selected 'Pop out',
which opens a separate window just for the video player sized based on the video
quality.  This displayed properly.

Try using this link to open the 'Pop out' window:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=gMxEsSHbtC4&vq=hd720

I now suspect some minor mismatch between my display driver and Flash.

Thanks!

Bernie
St. Louis County