From: Andrew Reago <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, June 18, 2012 3:34:00 PM
Subject: Re: Western Wood-Pewee 6/16/12 - VIDEO - ANYONE HAVING TROUBLE HEARING HIM?

I have heard from someone offline that they can't hear the Pewee in our video.  Anyone else having trouble hearing him?

We can up the audio if needed, but we hear him just fine on our PC.  (BTW, Any trouble with audio on other videos?)

We leave our voices on the videos since removing them often requires removing the birds' voices.  And we don't want to remove any of the birds' voices

Andy Reago
St. Louis MO