Good morning.

I have a good friend that lives on top of an Ozark Mountain and there is a Chuck's will Widow that is driving her crazy, she wants to know what to do to get it to move somewhere else and call all night. She is desperate for a good nights sleep and will try anything to get the bird to move.............Does anyone know if playing a E. Screech Owl or Barred Owl recording will help?

Thanks
Mike Doyen
Rolla, MO

Pablo Neruda.