MObirders,

I'll be in Branson this weekend and am thinking about birding in that neck of the woods.  Anyone have suggestions for where to go (to see what?)
  • in Northern Arkansas
  • Southern Missouri

Please respond off list to my email address.  Thank you!!!

Marc D. Lund

Attorney at Law

231 South Bemiston, Suite 800
Clayton, MO  63105
314-651-1872
FAX: (866) 336-3391

"Service is the rent we pay for the privilege of living on this earth."

                                                                                         - Shirley Anita Chisholm

Note: The Missouri Bar Disciplinary Counsel requires that all Missouri lawyers inform all e-mail recipients that (1) e-mail communication is not a secure method of communication, (2) any e-mail that is sent to you or by you may be copied and held by various computers it passes through as it goes from me to you or vice versa, (3) persons not participating in our communication may intercept our communications by improperly accessing your computer or even some computer unconnected to either of us which the e-mail passed through. I am communicating with you via e-mail because you have consented to receive communications via this medium. If you change your mind and want future communications to be sent in a different fashion, please let me know immediately. The information contained in this message may be attorney-client privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom this e-mail is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or any attachment hereto is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, you should immediately return it to us and delete this message from your system. In addition, please contact me by phone at 314 651-1872 to advise of the error. Thank you.