The birds at Dunn Ranch are true winged voices of the prairie.  May they continue. May the grasslands and prairie continue.

To witness the birds and restoration going on at Dunn Ranch with Chrissy on 6/4/12 was an honor and highlight of my life.  I'd like to share some video I digiscoped from the experience. (We were sad to discover there are only 3 Greater Prairie Chickens left there.)

Upland Sandpipers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQuUBb7LXb8&hd=1

Henslow's Sparrows
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwmR41lOzjU&hd=1