While on a run a few days ago (and then again this morning, 6/1), I heard a Bell's Vireo at the intersection of Highway H and Boone Street (Highway J) in Troy. There is a 4-5 acre abandoned field and the BEVI was calling from a shrub tangle on the southeast corner, about 20 meters from the intersection. I think this counts as being within city limits!

Last summer this property hosted a male Blue Grosbeak for the summer, but some bulldozers have moved in and cleared some vegetation out and I haven't seen it return this year.

Phil Wire
Troy, Lincoln Co.