Greetings,

I've been informed MBRC and eBird reviewers that my report of a
Yellow-bellied Flycatcher at Knob Noster SP yesterday afternoon is two days
later than the species has ever been reported in MO before. I and several
birding companions both saw and heard the small empid around 6:15 p.m. last
evening. Its call sounds like the first half an Eastern Wood-Pewee's song.
If anyone has a chance to get to KNSP today, and you find the bird, you'll
have the latest state record for the species in MO! Google map centered on
where the bird was seen and heard. East side of road and close to the road
as we walked along. http://goo.gl/maps/f8ol

Oh, and Pine Warblers seen and heard in pine trees by the pond further down
the road. Good luck, and

Good Birding,

Mike Stoakes
Lee's Summit, MO
Jackson Co.

ASM Fall Meeting: Sptember 21-23 at Camp Clover Point, Osage Beach MO