Greetings,

Fourteen birders on a Burroughs Audubon Society-sponsored field trip birded
Dunn Ranch on a beautiful Sunday morning/afternoon. We recorded 56 species
including Hooded Merganser, Northern Bobwhite, Upland Sandpiper, Eurasian
Collared-Dove, Willow Flycatcher, Loggerhead Shrike, Bell's Vireo, Sedge
Wren, Cedar Waxwing, Henslow's Sparrow, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Bobolink,
and Orchard and Baltimore Orioles. Birds of prey were few, and we did not
see/hear any Black-billed Cuckoos or Greater Prairie Chickens.

Good Birding,

Mike Stoakes
Lee's Summit
Jackson Co.