I posted a Long-billed Curlew sighting on Tuesday from Squaw Creek National
Wildlife Refuge at Pintail Pool.  I was wondering if anyone had made an
attempt to relocate it?  It would be a lifer for me and I was thinking about
going up tomorrow.  I did receive a couple of inquiries on the likelihood of
the curlew due to the time of year.  However, I've been told that "It might
seem early in the season but chances are good it was southbound already
after a failed nesting attempt. Some of the radio tagged LB Curlews have
been shown to do that in June."

I'll anxiously await your replies.  I'd love to relocate it as a lifer.

Thank you!

Christine Kline

Board Member ~ Friends of Squaw Creek

Committee Chair ~ Wings Over Weston

Home/Office: (816) 540-3515

Cell: (816) 824-1074

ASM Fall Meeting: Sptember 21-23 at Camp Clover Point, Osage Beach MO