My 16-year-old son Blaine Clark called me with a night heron sighting.
Sighting 330pm in a tree overlooking the pond next to the pool at Park
Forest Apartments in south St. Louis County.
He did not have binoculars so he doesn't know if it was yellow or black
crowned. He described it as scruffy gray with a black head.
Even though he is young he has viewed both yellow and black before.
Angela Clark
St. Louis City

Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/