Pete,

If you want to see blood sports you should see what some scholars have said about ideas I've published!  :) happy

Jerry

From: Peter Dillane <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 5:33 PM
Subject: Re: Why did T.S. Eliot believe in God?

Oh dear just when this was about to take off too.  My mother told me that civility costs nothing but she probably did not allow it might truncate blood sport.  If as is sometimes said God sees every joke and laughs it might have been nice to have teased this one a bit longer but I guess you Christians have to do the decent thing.
Pete ( the other one – no academic qualification of consequence)